Ann Arbor Fire Department
Emergency Medical Services Coordinator II
Hourly Rate Information – $36.51Learn More and Apply Here!
Benefits offered for this opportunity: IAFF Benefit Summary
- Three years of fulltime experience on an IAFF-represented fire department
- Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council Fire Officer I
- Michigan Fire Fighters Training Council Pump Apparatus Operator
- State of Michigan EMS Instructor / Coordinator licensure at Emergency Medical Technician
- Must possess a valid State of Michigan Emergency Medical Technician License
- Must possess a valid US Driver’s License
- If hired, candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no later than their start date or have a City of Ann Arbor approved medical / religious exemption.